Thursday, November 6, 2008

Boo Boo


Kendall ripped a whole roll of toilet paper to shreds today.
She put it all in the sink and filled it with water,
then she threw in 4 rags and about 15 pumps of my Pure and
Natural hand soap.
I found her stirring the concoction. Talking to herself... mumbling 
something about cooking and cleaning.
My first instinct was to shriek.  
Bubbles and wadded up toilet paper, my clean wash clothes 
that I had just washed and folded.   
Her first instinct was to cry.  I scared her,
or maybe I hurt her feelings.  
I should have approached her more delicately.
I cleaned up her mess.
While I cleaned she moved on to Suzi's food and water dish.
again I walked over to her... 
again she was mumbling something about cooking, while she mixed 
the little pieces of cat food and the water together. 
Not sure what motivates her to make these messes.  
This time I just watch and she doesn't know.
She's pretending she's me.  I am listening her say things 
that only I say.  Like...
In a minute boo boo... she doesn't like it when I call her that.  
I am flattered.  
I will let the meow mix and water mixture slide.  
Has she been walking around pretending to me all this time?
Making messes and mumbling to herself..
hmmm, I guess she's not to far off.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment